Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Base Camp
Time is flying. Have been back in Germany for a week now and definitely haven't had enough time to do all the things I would have wanted to do. But I guess I should look at it from a different perspective. In fact, there are a lot of things that I have done since my return from New York. Including a wonderful concert at a baroque castle, spending time with my parents, visiting my grandmother in Northern Germany, setting up my new computer (a fabulous MacBook! are great friends already), packing boxes for Barcelona, doing all the medical check-ups I had neglected while still working, discovering Hungarian black-and-white movies from the 50ies, running and swimming in the mornings... Would be cool to continue like that for some more time, yet I will move on to part III of my summer travels tomorrow: visiting my family in Hungary. First stop: my cousins in Budapest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment