... or why else have I not been blogging in a while? Well, A LOT OF THINGS have happened and it's really not easy to find a quiet moment between classes, sports, MBAT prep work, travels and - surprise! - exams... Yes, we just had exams a little over a month ago, but since we can't get enough of them IESE has been so kind to give us some more. Yay!
What has happened since our last exams? First, my friend Muriel from Switzerland came to visit for a wonderfully sunny post-exam weekend that we spent enjoying the city and indulging in arts. It was great to have her here. Right after that, we started our third and last term for this first year of our MBA. Six new classes with six new professors - this time we have Corporate Finance, Operations Strategy, Ethics, Global Economics, Quantitative Methods and Entrepreneurial Management on the schedule. Mostly interesting classes and cool professors - it was just really difficult to jump into a full next term right after finishing the last one. And I found it rather hard to focus on classes and to do all my homework, which makes studying for exams now a lot more "interesting"...
After three long weeks of new classes we then finally had one week of Easter holidays that I spent in wonderful Provence with my friends Diana, Ian and Mauricio. Later we were joined by Maria and Natalie, another two friends of Diana's. Pictures and travel updates will follow.
And now it's been a week that we started classes again, I've spent a lot of time organizing t-shirts, bag packs and other vital things for our (=IESE's) participants in this year's MBA Tournament in Paris, went home to my parents' for a wonderful weekend, I've read a lot of cases and technical notes, played handball, soccer and rugby... And I've started to study for the exams next week. Yes. Which will probably come a lot faster than I'll feel comfortable with, especially since I'll go to Italy this weekend for IBWE, the annual alumni reunion from my undergrad school...
So enough for a quick update and back to the wonderful worlds of Entrepreneurial Management and Quantitative Methods!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment