Multi Culti was AMAZING!!! Multicultural pictures shall follow as soon as I get to download them from my camera - even if I don't think I have captured half-naked Japanese this year. Multi Culti also coincided with the announcement of the election results of the Class President elections that took place last Friday.
While students get to chose their class representatives for the two years that we spend at IESE, we also get to elect Class Presidents to hold the class together after graduation and represent our interests at school. Parts of the previous Student Council and some "fresh blood" ran together as a team - and we won! So Guindu, Naresh, Diana, Michelle, Mau, Philipp and I will have the pleasure of chasing our classmates with invitations to reunions and announcements of weddings and newborns in the future... amongst many other things. Cool, isn't it? Too bad I always wanted to be a translator and interpretor as a kid - "when I grow up I want to be a President" would have sounded so much cooler...
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment