Words are not enough to describe the experience of the past two weeks... India has left me speechless again. So I'll rather give you some pictures while trying to overcome my reverse cultural shock from being back in a country where pavements are actually used for walking, cows do not crowd the highways, food has not enough flavor and cars drive only in as many lanes as there actually are.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Incredible India
Where do I begin to tell the story of how great a trip can be?
Words are not enough to describe the experience of the past two weeks... India has left me speechless again. So I'll rather give you some pictures while trying to overcome my reverse cultural shock from being back in a country where pavements are actually used for walking, cows do not crowd the highways, food has not enough flavor and cars drive only in as many lanes as there actually are.











































Words are not enough to describe the experience of the past two weeks... India has left me speechless again. So I'll rather give you some pictures while trying to overcome my reverse cultural shock from being back in a country where pavements are actually used for walking, cows do not crowd the highways, food has not enough flavor and cars drive only in as many lanes as there actually are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment