Friday, October 15, 2010

California Dreamin'

Long time no write! So I haven't even had a chance to fill you in on all the things that have happened since my last post... like the rest of our wonderful roadtrip through the Pacific Northwest, the biggest bookstore ever in Portland, OR, my visit to Columbus, another visit to New York, packing boxes, moving to Munich, unpacking boxes, assembling furniture, starting work, working in the office during the day and hunting furniture in the evening, an amazingly sunny September day of hiking in Austria with my parents, Kati's & Mattes' wonderful wedding weekend north of Berlin, a visit to Oktoberfest with 50+ people from IESE, training for a half-marathon, interrupting the training for a foot injury, starting a project in Belgium, moving that same project to the not-so-center-of-the-universe in Southern Holland, starting my weeks by having been to three countries by 10am on Monday mornings... and so many other things! Well, you got the wrap up and saved yourself a lot of time :-)

Week 3 of my Holland project has come to an end and I'm EXCITED not because it's Friday but because I will be California-bound in less than 12 hours!!! Naresh & Renu will tie the knot north of San Francisco tomorrow and I can't wait to be there with them. All that separates me from an amazing weekend is a little day of work. Oh well.

No comments: