Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I can see clearly now exams are gone!

I have passed aaaall obstacles in my way...

Mesdames et Messieurs, ça y est! Our first MBA year is over. One long year - or three terms, 19 classes, around 400 case studies, more than 20 exams, innumerable group projects, around 150 team meetings, loads of new knowledge, and still a lot of moments when we felt lost... At the same time, this year also meant numerous handball and soccer trainings, team dinners, weekend trips, sports tournaments, great parties, amazing people and many new friends. Which all seems to have passed in the blink of an eye. What a year!

We wrote our last exam this morning and are now free for the summer. While it still feels weird to have finished our first year (and thus already 60% of our MBA, according to our beloved Financial Accounting professor), it is also a relief that exams are over. So I'll go and celebrate by joining my class for a last beach afternoon with everyone!

No comments: