After I've been busy with farewell dinners, lunches, some Student Council work and a fabulous day at the beach in Sitges with the girls, I switched gears and changed over to "tourist mode". My parents came to see me in Barcelona and I tried to make their stay as pleasant as possible. Which included nice lunches, extensive tours across the city, a day trip to Montserrat and to Sitges, and a wonderful Spanish guitar concert at the Palau de la Musica starring Manuel González. I hope my parents enjoyed their visit - it was really great to have them here.
Now I am packing my bags for this summer's first adventure: sailing in Croatia with our classmate Matko and some other IESEans. Will fly to Split with Diana early tomorrow morning; actually in just a little over four hours... I guess I better get back to packing.
Barcelona's Forum
Cemetery at Poblenou
Fountain at La Seu cathedral
Park Guell
Monastery of Pedralbes
Sants station
Sunset at Montjuic
No comments:
Post a Comment