Monday, August 24, 2009
Back in the US
Apologies, sharing pictures from Iceland has been delayed by further travels as I have moved on to the US in the meantime, starting with two days in New York with Karla and a wonderful weekend in Columbus with Norman, all of it spiced up with some more airport and flight adventures. Right now I'm in Atlanta for a quick stopover before taking another flight to San Francisco where I'll spend the next three days with Diana and other IESE friends who are on exchange in Berkeley. Am excited and will keep you posted, internet access permitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehey, enjoy Berkeley - that's the place to be (don't miss the fabulous book stores & etiopian food) :) And say hi from me to the hippies who reside in trees!
Oh I did! Indeed a great place - can't believe you might be spending a year there (a little bird told me... :-) Hope all is well and hugs from NY!
Post a Comment