I have come to the conclusion that this last term of the MBA is the most blogger unfriendly EVER and I feel really sorry about it as my bag of stories to tell is überfull! What happened over the last three weeks you want to know? And what ever happened to all those pictures I was supposed to post as one dear friend and reader pointed out? Well here's the deal: after our stop in Nagoya the Japan Trip led us to Tokyo where things got crazy. Exciting days and night in the capital of pop culture were followed by a short stop in Barcelona and a long weekend at my parents'. And after that things got even crazier - last week was one of the worst in my entire MBA and an excellent exercise in self-control. The weekend that ensued was cool again as IESE hosted their annual Spring Games and we played MBA schools from Spain and abroad. The handball and rugby teams won and my soccer team came in third so I was happy. These last three days have now seen my very last classes and I've started a competition (with myself) of how fast I can get my outstanding papers done. Current status: all papers finished but one - which makes an output of one paper per day! You see I'm getting efficient towards the end :-)
In my final paper writing sprint I also have a strong incentive to finish as soon as possible - I have a flight to catch tomorrow morning... Next stop: Moscow!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment