Friday, July 16, 2010
Oops we did it again
Summer is treating me too well and I've neglected my blogger responsibilities again! Forgot to tell you about the two weeks I spent in Hungary, the warm and sunny weather I enjoyed, how I hang out with my cousins, enthusiastically watched all World Cup games with my grandpa while discussing how each of the teams was doing, ran errands for my grandma, read a book about Indian culture and etiquette, organized the rest of my summer travels, started thinking about my move back to Munich and got a lot of sleep. And here I am in Munich again for a new edition of my brother's Sweet Spots project. As diploma thesis he shot a series of pictures in Berlin that turned out fantastic. To the point that I even bought my first piece of art from his series that I'll hang in my new apartment! Loved the exhibition and the opening party - check out the pictures here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment