Wednesday, June 23, 2010

La suite

Had another two fantastic days in Paris before catching the plane back to Germany! Stayed with my dear friend Marion, our high-school friend Sophie came to visit from Reims, we celebrated the Fête de la Musique all over Paris, strolled through the city the next day and I even had the chance to meet up with Claire, Pauline, Marc and Alexandra for dinner on my last night! Happy times - to be continued.

Since my friend Johanna is an expert spotter of street art and graffiti I have started to pay attention as well - here are some of the many pieces I saw





The giggling team - Marion and Sophie


Fête de la Musique in Rue Mouffetard


Panthéon by night


Last supper in Paris - Pauline, Marc and Claire

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Happy to have given you a new way to look at the world! Looking forward to the next episode of street art spotting in Vancouver, Seattle & Portland.