Today painfully resembles last week's Black Thursday. Woke up to dark gray skies, pouring rain and thunderstorms. And after way too little sleep. Temporarily cheered up as we had two sessions of Applied International Economics with Pedro Videla, our MBA Director and fantastic economics professor. Then however committed the error to go back to the dentist...
Remember last week's root canal? Well, turns out it was more complicated than the dentist would have expected, so he had to redo it - with triple anesthesia. And did it so thoroughly that half my face is numb now, my jaw hurts and I can't speak properly, let alone open my mouth... I'm starting to get an idea of why people looked at me in terror when I said I had to get a root canal. But never mind, after rain always comes sunshine, so I'll go back to my painkillers and hope that tomorrow will be a better Thursday!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gute Besserung!
Gute Besserung und irgendwann kommt die Sonne auch wieder nach BCN!
Post a Comment