Wednesday, November 5, 2008

J-1

Exams are here! We will start tomorrow morning with a beautiful three hour exam of Financial Accounting at 9:30, followed by another three hours of Decision Analysis in the afternoon. To complete our happiness, we will then savor a Friday with a sweet and short 75 min Capital Market exam in the morning and three hours of Managing People in Organizations in the afternoon. After which the weekend can begin!!!

For the time being morale is good, no panic to be seen. Only a bit more prep work, and then it should be okay. (Am I too relaxed??? Taking things too easy? Or could my calm mean the beginning of a fabulous work-life-balance?) Anyway, look forward to these midterms being over without major incidents - hopefully - and then enjoying a weekend "off"! By the way I very much liked what the Accounting professor told our class today: "Some of you will do brilliantly on the exam, others will completely mess up. But whatever happens: I will still love you the same!" Maybe that's why I am so calm...

No comments: