In case you were wondering: I am better now. The Thanksgiving dinner and following party at Elephant club on Saturday, and reading cases as well as meeting class mates for tapas on Sunday have worked wonders, so my mood is on an upward rise again. I have come to realize that the handlebar on my moto has also been distorted by its fall, but I'll get that fixed sometime in December, and in the meantime I will simply steer left if I want to go straight! Since the local water utilities company conducted road works in our street on Friday, my moto has also been very dusty so that you don't notice the scratched parts that much any more... and after all, when I sit on the moto and drive I can't really see the damages, so all is good! If I ignore the distorted handlebar, that is...
Anyway, another busy MBA week is underway and we continue to dig our way through numerous case studies. To my delight, I noticed that I seem to have accelerated my pace of reading. If I now manage to speed up my analysis I guess I could gain some extra sleep or time for sports! Will try to work on that... Meanwhile pleasant dinner traditions continue. On the menu tonight: Turkish delicacies! Ece from my class had gone back home to Istanbul over the weekend and brought back lots of food, so Ayse and she prepared tons of delicious Turkish dishes and invited many people over for dinner. It was amazing and the food has made me dream of a trip to Turkey... Will continue dreaming after I finish speed-reading our marketing case study for tomorrow.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment