Exams are coming closer (J-1), everyone around me seems to freak out and - although I hate to admit it - I also start to be nervous. Not because the exams themselves make me nervous but because people's frenzy makes me feel uncomfortable... And I am finding it somewhat difficult to keep my usual calm and to not get infected by pre-exam fever.
In this atmosphere of I-should-be-studying-but-really would-prefer-to-do-anything-else and everybody-seems-to-be-so much-further-in-their-preparations-than-I-am (and maybe as a subconscious attempt to get away from all of this) I have started to daydream about upcoming vacation and trips this year... So even though I should be focusing on bottlenecks, financial ratios, competitive advantages and cost systems, what really is on my mind is the Easter break. And my planned trip to Iceland this summer. And Karla's wedding in Mexico in fall. I see dozens of Easter options passing in front of my inner eye, I visualize relaxation, disconnection, discovery, a road trip, maybe some adventure... And my fingers start to itch and all I really want to do is book a flight!!! HELP!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Become a photographer, forget about cost systems and book a flight to wherever you want to work. Quite simple. :)
Post a Comment