Thursday, February 12, 2009

When I grow up I'll be an island caretaker...

Day 1 of exams is over - Operational Finance and Operations Management are behind us now, and true to my opinions I am not going to speculate about how it went but rather wait and see. It's over and I managed to put some things on paper, so why worry?

What I am a lot more thrilled about is an offer for the best job in the world that a thoughtful 2nd year student circulated in school today - caretaker of an island on the Great Barrier reef! You wonder what the job description looks like? Live in a big house on a cool island, check out local life above and under the water, do some island hopping, laze on the beach, clean the pool and blog about your adventures. Sounds like a pretty cool position, huh? I think I may have some serious competencies for this job by the way - I'm just afraid our summer internship break won't be long enough... Maybe Australia could be so kind to advertise this job again once we graduate?

No comments: