I am starting this blog as I leave my job in consulting to move to Spain for a two-year MBA at IESE Business School. I'll try to keep you in the loop with my adventures and look forward to two years of traveling and life in Barcelona!
It all started off with a pile of events. I had my last day at work last Friday and hosted a little farewell party with a couple of friends and colleagues at a cocktail bar in Munich. Early Saturday morning, the fabulous moving crew (i.e. Mum, Dad, my brother and his girlfriend) showed up and miraculously emptied my apartment in just two hours. Even if the van still turned out to be well filled, in the end it was actually the first time over the last years that I left an apartment with less belongings than I had moved in with. Proof of my upcoming radical move back to student life.
After unloading everything at my parents' house and creating the biggest possible chaos during the short time I was home I hit the road again and headed up to Frankfurt for Karla's and Stefan's triple motto party. The two had decided to pool three major events to throw a huge party: Stefan's 30th birthday, their engagement and their close departure for New York. Many people attended, and I was particularly pleased to meet our group of friends from Reutlingen (where we all went to college). An awesome party until sunrise, relaxing afternoon brunch and loads of catching up later I drove back to my parents' to clear the mess I had left behind and get ready for my summer. Part I: Roadtripping Europe.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment