What has happened over the last weeks since we were lost in AMORE, you may ask? A looooot... so here's an executive summary. We eventually handed in the AMORE assignment and presented to the company, after which we moved right on to the next assignments. We celebrated Thanksgiving at our classmate Lauren's house with around 60 other IESEans and tons of yummy food. We went to classes, wrote some more papers, I had my friends Nadja and Will visit for a weekend, I participated in the 10k Jean Bouin run in Barcelona, went back to classes, enjoyed beautiful sunshine and surprisingly warm temperatures along the way, started receiving Christmas parcels from my family (thanks so much, you are the best!), had a long weekend off that I spent in San Sebastián with a great group of people, jumped right back into the paper marathon - and now here I am at the end of it all!!!
Will have three days in Barcelona without doing too much before I'll leave for Peru on Friday. Yep, spending Christmas in the warm South and far away from family and friends. Am torn between sadness and excitement - might settle for the latter when I get off the plane in Lima and feel summer sun on my skin. Will keep you posted on my travels but for now I'll focus on relaxing and enjoying study-free Barcelona with my friend Norman who just arrived today. And I'll share some pictures to keep you visually entertained in the meantime:
Parts of IESE's Running Club before Jean Bouin

Vista of San Sebastián

Mau and Nick, the fearless swimmers

Katherine, David and Claudia, the fearless spectators

Team Donostia
La Concha by night
No comments:
Post a Comment