I went to see my first real concert in Barcelona last night (not counting the open air concerts during La Mercè). Amaral, a popular Spanish band from Zaragoza, played at Palau Sant Jordi! And they rocked!!! I knew a couple of their songs from the radio but no more than that, so it was cool to see them live and discover more! All that rather out of the blue thanks to my teammate Giovanni who had called two hours before the concert because he had an extra ticket, so I spontaneously joined him and his roommates Antonio, Shuchi, Shilpika and Tim. Amaral started the show with their song Kamikaze and got everyone excited so that people wouldn't stop cheering for the next two hours. Great evening, good music and awesome company!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Amaral
I went to see my first real concert in Barcelona last night (not counting the open air concerts during La Mercè). Amaral, a popular Spanish band from Zaragoza, played at Palau Sant Jordi! And they rocked!!! I knew a couple of their songs from the radio but no more than that, so it was cool to see them live and discover more! All that rather out of the blue thanks to my teammate Giovanni who had called two hours before the concert because he had an extra ticket, so I spontaneously joined him and his roommates Antonio, Shuchi, Shilpika and Tim. Amaral started the show with their song Kamikaze and got everyone excited so that people wouldn't stop cheering for the next two hours. Great evening, good music and awesome company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment