Tuesday, October 28, 2008

P.S.

Forgot to mention: the sleep last night really helped. I did feel a lot better today. Unfortunately the sun part didn't materialize as thick clouds full of rain rose this morning and kept us gray (and wet) all day long. But I did get quite some work done at the library this afternoon, I boxed my way through a really long Financial Accounting exercise and I more or less figured out my game plan for the next two weeks. Which also involves renouncing the huge Halloween party hosted by IESE and ESADE this Friday. Well, what can you do - you need to make a cut sometimes. But don't worry, I have a consolation: another dinner tomorrow night. Regrettably for a sad reason - my dear friend Carlos (remember, the cultural coordinator?) will leave Barcelona and move back to Madrid at the end of the week. Who will keep me up to date on cultural life in Barcelona as from now? Who will introduce me to all his friends? And who will speak Spanish to me and patiently listen to mine? Miss you already, Carlos.

No comments: